Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Libertarian glory, War, and the Tabloids (Obama, lead or leave?)

Below is a link to one of my favorite blogs: Legal Insurrection.

http://legalinsurrection.blogspot.com/2010/06/time-for-obama-to-lead-or-leave.html


Do I agree with everything Dr. J says? Yes, blindly and against my will! Not, but he is often quite insightful. The glory of being a Libertarian is that, to some degree, I can remove my self from the two headed money spending war machine that is our current bipartisan system. To oppose certain Obamic covenants, I need not align myself with the Baals. There IS a third way (lewrockwell.com).

I WISH that the O(ne) had delivered on his promises. I can't tell you how many friends I had who chastised me for my cautions and queries; 'he is going to bring the boys home 16 months' they chanted. Well, not quite. Oooops, not even close. All the while money and lives are being spent like water. I'm upset. I was just as upset with Bush, however, his promises were of a different sort, and his messianic reign of a different fervor. On this one, I agree with Jacobson, lead or leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment