Wednesday, May 25, 2011

99 Ballons, HT Justin Taylor, a powerful 6 minute reminder

I know this won't resonate with everyone, and probably offend some. But we need reminders like these. I don't care where we're at in life, its imperative to slow down and remember the fragility and blessing of our existence. The power of the message doesn't require your belief in God. But because He holds all things together, and by a common covenant grace we are imago dei, it will strike an intuitive chord.

He really does use the weak things of the world to shame the wise; power is made perfect in
weakness. Actually, it makes me mad at times. I am in awe at how people could rejoice in this sort of suffering. It isn't natural. Exactly, and I am humbled.


99 Balloons from Igniter Media on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment